Monday, December 1, 2014

Saudades



 

Quando a chuva e o vento batem nas nossas janelas, eu penso no verão e nos dias de céu azul que hão-de voltar (eu adoro dias de céu completament azul)...tal como aquele dia no verão passado quando apanhámos pêras e ameixas com o Vovô! Os meus pequeninos divertiram-se tanto nesse dia...e adoraram provar a fruta também!

When the rain and wind are hitting our windows outside I think of summer time and that blue sky days, will come again (I love days with completly blue sky)...just like that day last summer when we were harvesting  pears and plums with Vovô! My little ones had so much fun that day...and loved to do the tasting as well!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Your Article is interesting and very nice...

Hope u visit my website too on www.ligacash.org
Thanxs

Linda said...

Lovely photos. :)

Unknown said...

Hey! I just saw one other message in another weblog that appeared like this. How do you know all this stuff? That's one cool post.
This is a very carefully managed blog. It makes me want to sign up for the RSS feed
hurlic vittorio oficio dockson fulmination illuminated katke secada Dicky
love-binding-spell-caster